Top 10 Best E-commerce tips for online stores
These ecommerce tips include some best methods of E-commerce marketing. It is the process of guiding online shoppers to an e-commerce website and luring them to buy the products or services online.
E-commerce marketing can be super complicated. There are so many things you have to do it right for gettings sales and increase your conversion’s ratio.
So here in this article, we are going to discuss on 10 tips that surely increase your E-commerce sales.
1) Choose Best Ecommerce Cart’s
First of all, you should have to use a good ‘Shopping CART’. These are the best shopping cart’s most recommended
These three carts are very best in perspective of SEO, design and user-friendly. These CART will provide everything to scale your business. They have also the customer support team to back you up when you need any help.
2) Optimize your Store Product Page
- Seo for Product Page: Then you should have to spend a tremendous amount of time to optimize your product pages, with regards to SEO and design. It means that SEO with good product title. This title doesn’t be like you would know. Rather you should choose a title that people are actually searching online. So for that purpose, you should do some word research and figure out what people are searching online for your products and make that partly for your product title. Also, you have to include a unique and SEO Friendly product description.
- Update your Product Page Regularly: Remember, it’s a 24/7 business and your product page never call sick, works on the daily basis and So it needs a full active service. So, you have to put a time on that. so update them regularly
- Product photography and Product Video: Product photography is another hugely important thing. You should make your product photography clean, smooth and professional so that customers feel the attraction to buy your product. And if you can do a product video, that will add more to it.
- Product page reviews and Ecommerce trust badges: You should make sure a trust badges onto your page. Get reviews from your product is also a must thing. Study show, if you have reviews on your product pages that can increase your conversion rate significantly up to 400 percent. So make sure that you have reviews on your product pages.
3) Schema Markup
You should make sure that you have a ‘Schema Markup’ on your product pages. With this, it means when somebody searches in Google, right there in Google search page before they even go to your websites, they will see a product ‘Rich Cards’. This will show them a product image and some information there on the search page. This will give you an advantage over your competitors and will make more visible organically to people as they searching for things like Google. So here is a tip that if you go to Google search ‘Schema Markup testing tool’, it will take a testing tool and you need to put your product pages there. Then it will tell you that if you have the proper Schema Markup or not. If not, there you will find some warnings and tips on how to make sure in order to have that. But if you use the shopping CART like Shopify, they typically have the good Scheme Markup.
4) Google merchant and Google shopping ads
You can optimize your product feed via Google merchant center. A product feed is really huge important and you should make sure that you have good information on that with regard to your product title, the description, the keywords and so on.You should run Google shopping ads. Google shopping is very popular. People go to Google and while search something they click the shopping tabs. And these are all ads. So if you want to be in this tabs specialist highly recommend to use the Google shopping ads.
5) Facebook, Instagram Ecommerce Ads
You should make sure running your Facebook and Instagram ads. These are the huge channel to in order to communicate with your customer. Like people are on Facebook now all the time. So you should target the people of Facebook and this targeting is so intense that you can get right in front of the person and that would be so perfect for your product. So make sure of that. Because of these two channels now the main breadwinners for E-commerce today. You can also use live chat. Customers can ask questions or express concerns before making any buying decision. This opportunity can increase the conversion rate or perfect the customer shopping experience for your brand. Offering live chat on your site will also let you discover the minor and common problems experienced by customers. Resolving those problems can lead to an overall rise in conversions.
6) Ecommerce Email Marketing
Then you should automate your E-mail marketing. E-mail marketing is hugely important and a lot of E-commerce store falls short because they spent a lot of money to get the customer to have the first purchase but they don’t remarket to that people via E-mail marketing or other channels to get them back and make future purchases. If you can just get each of your customers to one more purchase then they normally do. Think about what does to your revenue. E-mail marketing allows us in an automated way to make that happen. Here’s an example- you can set up an automated campaign for holidays. You can set it at the beginning of the whole year with the promotion and all the different holidays and automatically send it to your all past customers. There are tons of another example of this Automated E-mail Marketing. Like- send it automated E-mail to capture review of your product is another way to build product review content in an automated way. If you are creative with your E-mail marketing and you automated, then this surely scale up your business.
7) SEO For Your Ecommerce Store
You should invest in your social media SEO to get more organic traffic. Whether you do this for yourself or hire another company, you need to make sure your organic presence on Google and social media. It means you always posting content and gazing on social media. By doing this, this is going to build your brand. And the more followers you have as you are posting your content and building the awareness, you only going to get more sale.
8) Ecommerce SMS Marketing
You can also little invest in SMS marketing. SMS marketing is a text message marketing. The reason why it’s important because only about 20 percent of people are typically open up their E-mails and sometimes even less. And they also want them up in a real time. But with text messages, it’s almost 100 percent of people open the text messages. So that can be really powerful for slow sales days or end of the month, times when you need a clear out of all inventories or stuff like that. So build a VIP text message campaign. And one way to do this is to put a banner on your side and say ‘Hey VIP deals’ and text something like- ‘hot deals to 3997 to obtain and get an immediate 20 percent coupon right now’. By doing that, people or customers are now on the list of future VIP deals that you can tap into.
9) Ecommerce Customer Service
In the Ecommerce world, customer service is a very important it increases the mouth to mouth marketing. If you satisfy one customer maybe he will become your permanent customer also tells others. You have to 24/7 customer service to your customers it also increases the trust between your store and customer.
10) Be Patient and Consistent
You have to be patient and consistent and continue work on your targets. This is not a one-day business people spends years and learn different marketing skills and then start making money. So Your Success is near continuing work hard and be patient.